Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

This is my first entry on my blog. Thank you Cynthia (mahal) for all your help in putting this blogspot together.

I thought I would spare a thought for those of us who are missing family or friends at this time of year that is dedicated to sharing with those we most cherish. As a professional expatriate I find it is the one the thing that we all have in common. So the next time you find yourself getting wound up about something maybe just spend a moment thinking about those people around you who are also missing family and friends during this season of Goodwill to all.

Tomorrow we shall be gettng festive on Dubai Eye 103.8fm for our mid morning show, would love to have you join in, you can log on to http://www.arnonline.com/ look up Dubai Eye 103.8 on the home page andyou should be able to listen live anywhere in the world.

Merry Christmas Madeline, my beautiful daughter :) as seen in my memento section
Merry Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year Mum, Dad, Naomi & Emma- missing you x

4 comments:

Seabee said...

Jeff, welcome to the blogosphere!
If you haven't already, check out http://uaecommunity.blogspot.com

"a forum to unite UAE web diarists"

Jeyben said...

Jeff! Mi Hermano! Feliz Navidad Y Prospero Año Nuevo! I remember being an Expatriate so far from Family! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with Maddy and Cynthia!
Have a wonderful New Year and don't work too hard, I'm sure you'll be spinning some disc in some fancy place this New Years!

Jeff Price said...

Hi Seabee,

Thanks for your note on my blog. Hope you had a wondeful Christmas celebration. What are you up to for New Year?

I am preparing for my big gig on the 31st. The Gypsy Kings concert!

Perhaps the biggest event in Dubai for the New Year. I am very much looking forward to this..a good opening salvo for my 2008!!

Watch this space for Gypsy Kings' update.

Cheers..I would love to have you on the my radio show.Why dont you call in to have a chat.

Btw, your site looks good..

Happy new year!!!

Seabee said...

Thanks Jeff - I'd love to chat too. Tied up for a few days - you know how it is in Dubai! - but I will give you a call.