Saturday, December 29, 2007

Countdown to 2008

Hi all,
the countdown has well and truly started to the New Year. I can't believe 2007 has passed us by so quickly.

Congratulations Adrian Hayes and team for making it to the South Pole yesterday. What an amazing achievement Adrian - well done. For more info check out his website http://www.adrianhayes.com/

This year I will be hosting what has got to be the best New Year's Eve party in Dubai. I will be hosting the Gypsy Kings New Year's Eve Extravaganza at the Al Sahra Resort. A truely Arabian Nights experience. I can't wait. The nerves are tingling away which can only be a good thing. I find I always get nervous before the big concerts, the anticipation etc. The Gypsy Kings are brilliant. Jeyben I will be thinking of you as the Kings play their amazing songs wowing the crowd. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Jeyben and wish you a very happy new year.

Thank you Mirage Promotions for inviting me to host what is going to be an amazing New Year's Eve experience with a firework spectacular at midnight and the Gypsy Kings playing on stage in the middle of the desert. If you would like to see who else Mirage Promotions are bringing to Dubai for 2008 check out http://www.miragepromotionsonline.com/

Mum, Dad, Naomi and Emma wishing you my family a wonderful New Year.

No comments: